Later that same day, at 1 p.m., a fight broke out at Creekside High School during an English class. While the teacher was trying to discuss Macbeth, two students started screaming at each other, although there is no evidence one of the students shouted, "Blood will have blood!" or that the other retorted, "Out damned spot! Out, I say."
What is clear is that one boy, who police said had been the victim of an earlier gang stabbing, picked up a chair and threw it at the other but missed. The teacher quickly intervened and broke up the fight, while being spit on by the other combatant.
The school resource officer was called and arrived to interview the two boys, but the chair-thrower refused to cooperate. Had he been a more attentive student he might have exclaimed, "Hence, horrible shadow!" but instead he told the officer, "I don't have to tell you s---."
5 years ago

1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! I laughed out loud when I read this. Two thoughts A)ghetto!!! - which our Visalia upbringing prepaires us for and B) you are a dang good/funny writer. I will be blog stalking you!
Post a Comment