10. I was gone in Chicago for two days, and upon returning to my classroom the sub left a note that said my students were actually good. The "most respectful, cooperative and diligent" she's ever had! Yay.
9. My students had a test today--and did well.
8. I got a couple compliments on my new jacket (you know Sister, the matching ones that we bought, haha!)
7. I spoke at my department meeting, in front of the principal and all, and people actually listened. Points! Plus, my department chair was nice to me...yay.
6. I talked to Julio (yeah, you know him...he works at Mary's) and he is doing well in his senior HONORS English class. Word.
5. AVID team meeting, which included Sangria and quesadillas! (And thanks to Mr. Hansen for grabbing the bill for us!)
4. I got a couple emails from old friends...so nice to hear how people are doing in the world!
3. I finished two books yesterday, The Pact and Parrot in the Oven. I've already got students lined up to read them.
2. The checker at the grocery store was REALLY NICE. I love when people go out of their way to make you feel special.
1. My cats. Mostly Gatsby, since he enjoys snuggling with me.
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment