



It's almost St. Patrick's Day
Drinking beer would be okay
But here in Sonoma Valley
The real Irish would rally
Around a glass of Larson Cabernet!
The Sonoma Valley is a beautiful place
Life here moves at the perfect pace
Have a glass of wine
At any old time
Oh, why not? Have the whole case!
If I could have it my way
I'd drink Chardonnay every day
I'm a big fan of wine
I'll drink anytime
Oh Sonoma, I'm here to stay
There once was a little red grape
From Napa he wanted to escape
He tried out his luck
And jumped on a truck
In Sonoma he's in pretty good shape
We'll always be true to our hearts
Sonoma's wine is off the charts
Pick from our vines
Sonoma's best wines
Because Napa makes auto parts!
If you're ever out in the west
Larson Family Winery's the best
No wine can compare
To what they sell there
"Drink what you can, sell the rest!"
Sunny, Bubba and Pete
With Larson wine are a real treat
On a dirt road you'll ride
But it's worth it inside
And nice folks you're sure to meet
The green grape said to the red
Let's get together in bed
What they did I can't say
But they made a rose
Yep..you heard what I said!
One time I drank too much wine
I thought I was feeling just fine
But then about four
I fell on the floor
To visit the porcelain shrine

No comments:
Post a Comment