Friday, July 29, 2011

My mom....

My name is Sally Lovejoy and I’m almost fifty six;
Here are some reasons I want to throw the first pitch:
I’m a Giants fan, and have been watching since my youngest days.
My dad used to take me to Candlestick to see Willie Mays.
I’m a die-hard fan; I even have a Giants tattoo.
Ask me any Giants trivia, you won’t find a fan more true.
I watch every single game, and proudly wear orange and black.
I’d even grow a Brian Wilson beard, if it meant the World Series trophy will come back.
I love everything about the entire Giants franchise.
From Tim Lincecum, to the Panda, well, I love ALL of the guys.
Give me the San Francisco TORTURE….I do not lie…
When I say I’ll be a Giants fan until the day that I die.
Throwing that first pitch is the top of my bucket list.
Well, that, and having JT Snow give me a kiss ☺
Say hey! And I promise that I won’t let you down.
Take me out to the ball game, I’ll throw the best pitch around!

No comments: