Monday, October 20, 2008

Sexual Harassment!

I sat through a seminar today on sexual harassment...exciting stuff! However, I can no longer send inappropriate emails, buy drinks, or send sexy flair to coworkers, no fun! I also learned how to appropriately tell a girl that her nipple is hanging out of her shirt. Useful in my line of work.

So today was a student-free day; I'm learning that I hate spending time with most of my coworkers more than I do my students. I'm always twice as frustrated and depressed when I have to spend the day with old, complaining teachers--we really are the worst! Plus, what a waste of a day. I'm learning how not to sexually harass my coworkers and my lucky students get a three-day weekend. Luckily, I wasn't too jealous considering 30 of my 60 freshmen are stuck at home with their "baby" (you know, one of those babies from Living Skills class that cries every half hour). What ever happened to the egg or the bag of flour? Now those were the good ol' days!

Well, I just got back from my run so I'm going to make some dinner, watch some Party of Five, and make some orgasm bars (not kidding, that's what they're called--right Beth?) for my coworkers before bed. Goodbye for now!

1 comment:

DIETRICH PRIDE said...

how do you make orgasm bars?? i genuinely want to know. haha.

i was accused of sexual harrassment when i worked at sona. don't ever tell a coworker you'd fuck their husband. doesn't go over well. even if as a joke. oh well. my long sexual harrassment class taught me my lesson.