Let's see...it's been a while.
On Friday night I went with my friends Jenny and Cory to a new brewery in Sonoma. Turns out, I like beer. All four that they had were delicious; I would highly recommend it to a friend.
On Saturday I drove to Sacramento to see Nichol, Gabe, Riley, Opal and Sammy. We all had lunch before Nic and I had to drive down to the wedding. It was so fun getting to spend all that time with Nichol and just chat. She's so wonderful! We ended up in the "McCain/Yes on 8" territory, also known as the central valley.
That night, we loaded up the car with old SSU alumni and headed off to Lindsey and Jason's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. Almost perfect, minus the fact that I had to borrow Nichol's ring so that "big Mark" wouldn't hit on me. Yeah, he's like 5'6". Awesome. At least it wasn't little Mark...
Nichol and I got to have brunch with our moms and company the next day. My grandma gave me an AWESOME red coat and made me a bow for my Halloween costume. She also cut out an article about Mizzz Bullick, an old English teacher of mine. My grandma's the cutest.
We went shopping and I got a Great Gatsby shirt. I'm so rad.
Let's see....that leaves....freshmen! I had an essay due last week and I got 11/60. Now my whole class is failing. Again, I'm so rad.
I have nothing interesting to report. Yet...
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment