Birthday memories:
Playing "In A Pickle" with Lara and Katie
Lunchtime Cranium and a Picnic with Champagne
I don't want any ants on my log...
You didn't wash the grapes!
Pancake Wine
Mad Max and Mochi playing Twister
Mad Max in the Mud...and Matt (trash man) with his rain hat on
Mmm...cream cheese covered in black hair
There are Gatsby prints in the cupcakes!...and Daisy has "onion" eyes :(
Don't touch the cat...I'll get the gardening gloves!
It's my F***ing Birthday!
Catch Phrase--The Big Blue Button!!!
Kevin drawing E.T. on the board
Don't Cry For ME, Argentina!
Who's that Grouchy Guy? _ _ _ _, no Oscar!
But I don't want to get arrested...champagne in the parking lot
Jello Shots...Wait, they have a stage here?!
I got a Drink Chip! (Thanks Maya fans...)
Playing Pool with Green Eyes and Blue Eyes...and quitting because I suck
The rose...
It's My Party, and I'll Cry if I want To
They left their pizza...I want it! But it's been out all night and I threw it in the trash....I want it!
Sorry I couldn't make it, I was too busy looking at vaginas.





No comments:
Post a Comment