.jpg)
Another chain note, but I'm always up for answering a survey instead of grading papers.
Here's what you do...
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows-based media player on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
What do your friends think of you?
“Upside Down” [I bet they DO think that!]
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
“Stronger” [um...]
How would you describe yourself?
“Big Deal” [It's true. I'm pretty much the best person I know]
What do you like in a guy/girl?
“When You Say Nothing At All” [Amen to that. That's why I get along with my cats so well]
How do you feel today?
“Breakdown” [Yep. I miss Peanut]
What is your life’s purpose?
“Go For a Ride” [Life's a journey; enjoy it!]
What is your motto?
“Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy” [Well, didn't know that before...]
What do you think about very often?
“Bye, Bye, Bye” [Morose]
What is 2 + 2?
“Hello Mr. Heartache” [I thought that was 1 + 1, but I guess this equation works too]
What do you think of your best friend?
“Gimme More” [Yeah. Buy me presents biatch]
What do you think of the person you like?
“Razor” [haha,true]
What is your life story?
“Shy Girl” [Or at least it used to be...]
What do you want to be when you grow up?
“Sin Wagon” [Done and done]
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
“You Give Love a Bad Name” [Haha, don't they all?]
What will you dance to at your wedding?
“I Want It That Way” [It's my way or the highway!]
What will they play at your funeral?
“Little Moments” [Aw, cute]
What is your hobby/interest?
“A Place in This World” [boring....]
What is your biggest fear?
“Tainted Love” [true. but not the band]
What is your biggest secret?
“That Don’t Impress Me Much” [that's no secret!]
What do you think of your friends?
“Stay” [Aw, cute!]
What will you post this as?
“Love is Unpredictable”

No comments:
Post a Comment